Fascia is the new hot concept in the wellness world, and foam rolling is the most effective way to target it. From persistent pain to poor posture to just feeling generally stressed and tired from the strains of an overly-busy, hyper-connected life, foam rolling is the quick and easy way to a balanced, pain-free, restored and rejuvenated life. In this class, Lauren Roxburgh will teach you exactly how it’s done.
As an expert in alignment and structural integration, Lauren developed her methods based on years of working one-on-one with her clients, including many celebrities, professional athletes and some of the top orthopaedic surgeons in the world.
In this class you’ll find an outline of the role that fascia plays in our bodies and how it affects our alignment, posture and general wellbeing, as well as an introduction to using the foam roller. Then, we’ll get into specific short foam roller sequences that target common ‘trouble spots,’ from your neck and shoulders to lower back and hips, all the way down to your toes. Finally, you’ll get access to three unique fifteen minute workouts that are each designed to address different aspects of restoring your entire body; improving your posture, helping you to relax, and replenishing and revitalizing your entire body.
This class is for you if:
- You’re a runner, regular gym goer, athlete or yogi, looking for a restorative complement to your training regimen.
- You want to improve your flexibility.
- You suffer from chronic or acute pain in your neck and jaw; back; shoulders, arms and wrists; waist; chest; hips and glutes; quads and hamstrings; inner thighs; or lower legs and feet.
- You’re looking for a way to rebalance your body after working at a desk all day.
- You have an old injury that was never resolved.
- You regularly feel stressed, burnt out and tired.
- You suffer from poor posture, whether it's from carrying a purse or looking down at a cell phone all day.
- You want big results in small amounts of time.
This class is going to help you roll away the tension, stress, and congestion and improve alignment and suppleness in your body. The result? A completely rejuvenated mind, body and soul.