Root Chakra Healing for Beginners
The 1st Chakra, the Root Chakra, represents our foundation and is all about feeling grounded and secure. Here's the quick skinny on what you need to know about Root Chakra healing:
Location of our Root Chakra: Base of spine in tailbone area.
Emotional issues affecting our Root Chakra: Survival issues such as money and food.
- Stomping your bare feet on the ground. Remember, the Root Chakra is all about feeling "grounded."
- Practicing Kundalini Yoga can open up your lower spine. Bridge Pose is another good yoga pose to try out (see above image).
- Red colored foods (apples and beets)
- Hot spices (Red cayenne peppers and Tabasco sauce)
- Vegetables from the ground (potatoes and carrots)
- Animal proteins (red meat and eggs)
one day, 4 hours ago
2 days, one hour ago
3 days, 3 hours ago
4 days, 2 hours ago
6 days, 22 hours ago