5 Foods To Eat Yourself Slim

What if I told you that you can eat more but still slim down? By adding these foods to your diet, you can cut out other foods that don't serve your body, yet still promote weight loss. On top of that, you'll NEVER be hungry again, because these foods will fill you up and keep you satisfied.  

Here's a list of my top 5 foods for promoting weight loss without leaving you hungry. Go ahead, fill up on these foods, and I promise you'll see the pounds fall off:

About the Author

Tara Sowlaty RHC is a Natural Foods Chef and Registered Health Coach, trained at The Natural Gourmet Institute and Institute for Integrative Nutrition. She created The Tara List Solution, which gives you tools to stay healthy yet still embrace the delicious side of life. You can find her tips and secrets on The Tara List, as well as on  The Chalkboard Mag and TheExaminer.com. She wants to share her health and foodie knowledge to help others maintain a balanced and thriving lifestyle. Make a promise to yourself and commit to The Tara List Solution; it’s a way of life.

Never diet, deprive, or doubt again… The Tara List Solution will take you into balance, moderation, and happiness! 

Comments
Popular