Gluten-Free Recipe: Chipotle-Style Cauliflower "Rice"
As springtime approaches, warmer days are headed our way. Everyone is outside working out, getting fit and ready for bikinis and pool time. I love feeling good and rejuvenated from a great workout. Another way I also love to keep feeling refreshed is through yummy fruit and vegetables.
I decided to make this creation, since I'm now craving lighter and summery foods. This Chipotle-inspired cauliflower rice was amazing!
- 1/2 head of cauliflower
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/8 cup lime juice
- Pinch of sea salt
- Cayenne pepper (as much as you'd like; I love a lot)
- 3 tsp paprika
- Cut off cauliflower bottom and remove leaves.
- Cut in half, separate the florets.
- Pulse cauliflower in food processor, maybe 4-5 times, just until it's the consistency of rice, like the photo. Don't pulse too much or you'll end up with cauliflower mush.
- Spray saute pan.
- Place cauliflower rice in pan with garlic and spices.
- Cook on low heat until all the seasonings are mixed and the rice is cooked. About 3-5 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients, mix well.
I topped mine with black beans, red onions, avocado, and my cashew cheeze sauce. Oh, and lots of chili flakes. Did I mention I like it spicy?
Hope you enjoy this extremely healthy creation! Cheers!
To learn more about plant-based nutrition, check out The Ultimate Guide To Plant-Based Nutrition With Rich Roll.
About the Author
Charlie Knoles helps you find meaning, happiness, and fulfillment in your life with this guided meditation.view course
This guided meditation course will teach you numerous meditation techniques that will change your life!view course
This nutrition course will teach you the basics to help you incorporate a plant-based diet into your everyday life!view course