Gluten-Free Recipe: Chipotle-Style Cauliflower "Rice"
As springtime approaches, warmer days are headed our way. Everyone is outside working out, getting fit and ready for bikinis and pool time. I love feeling good and rejuvenated from a great workout. Another way I also love to keep feeling refreshed is through yummy fruit and vegetables.
I decided to make this creation, since I'm now craving lighter and summery foods. This Chipotle-inspired cauliflower rice was amazing!
- 1/2 head of cauliflower
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/8 cup lime juice
- Pinch of sea salt
- Cayenne pepper (as much as you'd like; I love a lot)
- 3 tsp paprika
- Cut off cauliflower bottom and remove leaves.
- Cut in half, separate the florets.
- Pulse cauliflower in food processor, maybe 4-5 times, just until it's the consistency of rice, like the photo. Don't pulse too much or you'll end up with cauliflower mush.
- Spray saute pan.
- Place cauliflower rice in pan with garlic and spices.
- Cook on low heat until all the seasonings are mixed and the rice is cooked. About 3-5 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients, mix well.
I topped mine with black beans, red onions, avocado, and my cashew cheeze sauce. Oh, and lots of chili flakes. Did I mention I like it spicy?
Hope you enjoy this extremely healthy creation! Cheers!
To learn more about plant-based nutrition, check out our video course The Ultimate Guide To Plant-Based Nutrition.
About the Author
one hour, 22 minutes ago
4 hours, 3 minutes ago
one day, 2 hours ago
one day, 14 hours ago
2 days, 2 hours ago