8 Reasons to Drink Dandelion Root Tea
As we are head into the silly season, it's no secret that many of us will be consuming more alcohol this time of year, which will no doubt put a lot of extra pressure on our liver. Enter dandelion root tea, which is great for detoxing the liver! Plus it has many other great benefits, such as:
- It improves digestion and aids weight loss.
- It eases congestion of the liver.
- It helps to purify the bladder and kidneys.
- It reduces the risk of urinary tract infections.
- It contains calcium, magnesium, iron, zinc, potassium, vitamins B and C.
- It helps to purify the blood, regulate blood sugar and improves blood circulation.
- It helps to ease bloating and aching joints.
- It helps to cure skin conditions.
And that's just the beginning Dandelion leaves also have all of these health benefits and more, which makes them a great option to include in your morning green juice.
The best way to get all of these benefits is to put the dried root straight into a cup with boiling water and drink it as is.
You can also roast the roots and drink it as a coffee substitute with some unsweetened almond milk, cinnamon and a few drops of stevia.
Photo Credit: Shutterstock.com
About the Author
Save Over 30% Through Thursday!Introductory Flash Sale!Sale!
Save Over 30% Through Thursday!
Sale ends in 5 days, 5 hours
This guided meditation course will teach you numerous meditation techniques that will change your life!view course
This nutrition course will teach you the basics to help you incorporate a plant-based diet into your everyday life!view course