This creamy bliss concoction includes some of my favorite ingredients: wild Blueberries, fresh coconuts, and raw chocolate.
You can drink this for breakfast, as a quick yet satisfying nutritious lunch, or for a truly healthy dessert that will make you feel fabulous.
- 2 fresh young Thai coconuts
- 2 cups frozen wild organic blueberries
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- Small handful goji berries (They should not be hard and crunchy! This is a sign of poor quality gojis.)
- 1 teaspoon wildcrafted vanilla bean powder
- swirls of raw local honey (to taste)
- pinch of sea salt
1/2 teaspoon Lucuma powder to make it taste even more creamy and smooth like ice cream.
Lucuma is a whole fruit powder that is high in trace minerals, found at natural health food stores.
Add the water and the meat from the 2 of the fresh coconuts after opening them, plus the other ingredients to the high-speed blender (such as the Vitamix).
Blend on high for 1-2 minutes until it’s super smooth. Do a taste and texture test and add more of each ingredient to make it most scrumptious to you.
Add more fresh coconut water if you’d like it more liquid-y and less if you’d like it thicker, and more coconut meat if you’d like it creamier.
You do not need to add ice to this recipe since the frozen berries keep the smoothie chilled.
Enjoy! Nourish your body and soul with organic, raw, superfood-infused meals!