12 Things Successful People Do Differently
What's the difference between those who succeed and those who don't? I love this inspirational typography on success by Valerie Woerner (inspired by MarcandAngel). 

What do you think?

You May Also Enjoy

11 Steps To Prepare You For The Greatest Love Of Your Life

The moment my husband first flashed his delightful grin at me, I recognized him as the man I would someday marry. I was, at the time, awakening into my intuitive abilities and they did not steer me  Read

To learn more about how to have a great relationship, check out our video course How To Have The Greatest Relationship Of Your Life.
About the Author

As CEO and Founder of MindBodyGreen, Jason's goal is to inspire people around the world to live their healthiest lives, by making informed choices about how we treat our minds, bodies, and environment. After being told that he required back surgery, Jason opted for yoga and is now completely healed. Jason has been featured in The New York Times and Vogue Australia, and has a BA in History from Columbia University, where he played Varsity Basketball for four years. You can read about some of his favorite life lessons here.

Comments
Popular