Gluten-Free & Vegan Summer Corn Pasta Salad
This gluten-free and vegan salad recipe is perfect for summer!
- 1/2 lb. gluten-free penne pasta
- 1 large zucchini, thinly sliced crosswise
- 6 button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 (10oz.) package frozen corn kernels, thawed and drained
- 4 cups fresh spinach
- 1 tsp. grated lemon zest
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 chives, finely chopped
- ¼ tsp. crushed red pepper
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain pasta, transfer to a large bowl, and toss with zucchini, mushrooms, corn and spinach. Set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine lemon zest, juice, olive oil, chives, red pepper, sea salt and black pepper; whisk well to combine.
- Pour olive oil mixture over cooked pasta mixture; gently toss to combine.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and serve immediately or cover and store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.
To learn more about plant-based nutrition, check out our video course The Ultimate Guide To Plant-Based Nutrition.
About the Author
19 hours, 27 minutes ago
one day, 16 hours ago
2 days, 18 hours ago
3 days, 17 hours ago
6 days, 13 hours ago