Gluten-Free & Vegan Summer Corn Pasta Salad
This gluten-free and vegan salad recipe is perfect for summer!
- 1/2 lb. gluten-free penne pasta
- 1 large zucchini, thinly sliced crosswise
- 6 button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 (10oz.) package frozen corn kernels, thawed and drained
- 4 cups fresh spinach
- 1 tsp. grated lemon zest
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 chives, finely chopped
- ¼ tsp. crushed red pepper
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain pasta, transfer to a large bowl, and toss with zucchini, mushrooms, corn and spinach. Set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine lemon zest, juice, olive oil, chives, red pepper, sea salt and black pepper; whisk well to combine.
- Pour olive oil mixture over cooked pasta mixture; gently toss to combine.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and serve immediately or cover and store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.
About the Author
14 hours, 16 minutes ago
14 hours, 17 minutes ago
14 hours, 22 minutes ago
14 hours, 23 minutes ago
one day, 14 hours ago