Gluten-Free & Vegan Summer Corn Pasta Salad
This gluten-free and vegan salad recipe is perfect for summer!
- 1/2 lb. gluten-free penne pasta
- 1 large zucchini, thinly sliced crosswise
- 6 button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 (10oz.) package frozen corn kernels, thawed and drained
- 4 cups fresh spinach
- 1 tsp. grated lemon zest
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 chives, finely chopped
- ¼ tsp. crushed red pepper
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain pasta, transfer to a large bowl, and toss with zucchini, mushrooms, corn and spinach. Set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine lemon zest, juice, olive oil, chives, red pepper, sea salt and black pepper; whisk well to combine.
- Pour olive oil mixture over cooked pasta mixture; gently toss to combine.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and serve immediately or cover and store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.
To learn more about plant-based nutrition, check out our video course The Ultimate Guide To Plant-Based Nutrition With Rich Roll.
About the Author
Save Over 30% Through Thursday!Introductory Flash Sale!Sale!
Save Over 30% Through Thursday!
Sale ends in 10 hours, 14 minutes
This guided meditation course will teach you numerous meditation techniques that will change your life!view course
This nutrition course will teach you the basics to help you incorporate a plant-based diet into your everyday life!view course