Happy Martin Luther King Day: 7 Inspirational Quotes
It's Martin Luther King day and here are seven of my favorite quotes from the inspirational icon:
1. “Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”
2. “Faith is taking the first step even when you can't see the whole staircase.”
3. “If you can't fly then run, if you can't run then walk, if you can't walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.”
4. “Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way.”
5. “If a man is called to be a street sweeper, he should sweep streets even as a Michaelangelo painted, or Beethoven composed music or Shakespeare wrote poetry. He should sweep streets so well that all the hosts of heaven and earth will pause to say, 'Here lived a great street sweeper who did his job well.”
6. “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”
7. “Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy to a friend.”
What's your favorite MLK quote?
To learn more about how to have a great relationship or happiness, check out our video courses How To Have The Greatest Relationship Of Your Life and How To Create More Happiness & Meaning In Your Life.
one day, 2 hours ago
one day, 22 hours ago
4 days, 23 hours ago
6 days, 6 hours ago
7 days, 5 hours ago