7 Flowers to Color Your Mood

Last weekend at the local farmers market, I bought a bouquet of yellow Gerber daisies for my dining table. As I ate the delicious blueberries and raspberries and sipped my fresh squeezed orange juice, I felt enlivened by all the colors surrounding me!

Specific colors can invigorate, harmonize and relax you. Each one creates a different mood and causes an immediate effect on your energy. Imagine colors as having personalities. Blue reminds us of the sky and ocean, creating calm and imagination. Green reminds us of nature and is very healing. Red is the color for passion and love. If you are feeling a little “blah” and need a boost of energy, buy yourself some colorful flowers!

Flowers are a wonderful way to bring color and positive energy into your life. The vibrant hue of the petals will shower a room with radiance and positively affect your mood. Of course, their aromatic fragrance will also lift your spirit. Visit a local farmer’s market, the grocery store or your front yard to invite color into your space. Mix and match colors in your flower arrangements to spark a wide range of energy!

To boost your mood, display these 7 flowers.

About the Author

Jayme Barrett is a feng shui expert in Los Angeles, speaker and best-selling author of Feng Shui Your Life. Specializing in techniques for personal fulfillment, prosperity and integrated health, she helps you create a blueprint for success in your home and life. Jayme has appeared on the Today Show, E!, HGTV and consults for individuals and businesses worldwide. For more feng shui tips and to find out about feng shui consultations, visit www.jaymebarrett.com/blog.

Jayme's Rejuvenation Retreats include yoga and life enhancement classes, beautiful accommodations, day trips to coast and mountains, cooking classes and delicious local food. Tuscany (Sept 14-21) and Marrakech (Sept 26-Oct 3) -SOLD OUT!

On the beauty front, Jayme is passionate about her natural skin/body/hair care line, Zweena Argan Beauty Elixirs, based on organic argan oil and rose oil she sources directly from Berber women's cooperatives in Morocco. Visit Jayme on Facebook, Twitter , YouTube and Pinterest.

Comments
Popular