We all have moments of self-doubt. Moments when that voice in our head tells us that we're not good enough, smart enough, experienced enough and so on. Our mind can easily leave us in a state of fear, where we hold ourselves back from tapping into and living our potential.
The beauty is that we don't have to live that way. We always have a choice and although it can be hard to get out of the self-doubt mindset, with practice and some self-love, it's possible.
So here are 30 affirmations to start practicing in those moments when you feel the self-doubt taking over.
1. My self-doubt is natural. It does not define me.
2. I am whole and complete regardless of outside circumstances.
3. I am perfectly flawed.
4. Perfection is an illusion that I will not chase.
5. I believe in myself.
6. I am capable of living a life beyond my wildest dreams.
7. I am not a victim. I am powerful!
8. I have innate value and purpose within me.
9. I will embrace this present moment and the beauty that surrounds me.
10. I will cultivate a sense of self-love and self-worth today.
11. I will do the best I can do today. I don't need to worry about tomorrow.
12. I am thankful I am able to be kind and loving to myself.
13. I am my best friend.
14. I do not regret my past. It has gotten me to where I am today and I am thankful.
15. I am grateful to wake up each morning and be my best self.
16. I am thankful for the ability to learn something new each day.
17. I know I am capable of anything I set my mind to.
18. I know that fear is an illusion and I won't let it paralyze me.
19. Acting from a place of love benefits me on all levels.
20. The ultimate form of gratification is right here, within me.
21. I choose to continue moving forward in my life today.
22. I accept all that I am today.
23. I will live my life to appease myself, not others.
24. I deserve happiness and will nurture it within today.
25. Everything that I want and need is directly inside of me.
26. I can calm myself and listen to my intuition. That is where the truth lies.
27. My circumstances make me who I am today. I am not a victim.
28. I hold the key to my happiness and I am capable of it.
29. I am a beautiful puzzle and the pieces are constantly being put together.
30. There is always light at the end of the tunnel. That light is within me.
Photo Credit: Getty Images