20 Life-Changing Questions Everyone Should Ask
You May Also Enjoy

Want To Be More Mindful All Day Long? Try A Micro-Meditation

If we're sincere about living connectedly, where we can truly feel the joy of our positive feelings and open-heartedly accept our negative ones, we need a way of taking mindfulness from the  Read

We all have moments of despair, stress and frustration. But learning to ask the right questions can help us pull out much faster.

Here are 20 important questions to ask yourself often:

1. Is my happiness dependent on others, or myself?

2. Am I more concerned with how my life looks, or how it feels?

3. When was the last time I tried something new?

4. Am I doing what I really want, or what I think I should be doing?

5. What can I learn from this situation that is causing me the most stress?

6. Am I minimizing problems in order to avoid them?

7. When was the last time I said, “I love you,” to myself?

8. Who do I need to forgive today?

9. Am I looking for the good in others or am I expecting the bad?

10. What message does my future self have for me?

11. What am I thankful for?

12. What is my body trying to tell me?

13. What can I let go of?

14. Am I setting boundaries and feeling comfortable saying NO?

15. Am I living in the moment?

16. Who can I help today?

17. Am I focusing on what I want rather than what I don’t want?

18. Am I cheating on my future with my past?

19. Is what I am doing today getting me closer to where I want to be tomorrow?

20. Am I my own best friend? Am I comfortable with myself?

For more inspiration grab this FREE Love your Life to The fullest Kit.

Photo Credit: Shutterstock.com

You May Also Enjoy

10 Tips To Beat The Winter Blahs

As the season changes, many people experience changes in mood, energy, sleep, and hunger patterns. Like the earth, our bodies and minds gravitate toward restoration, yet society continues at a  Read

To learn more about happiness or dealing with stress, check out our video courses How To Create More Happiness & Meaning In Your Life and How To Manage Stress With Meditation.
About the Author

Shannon Kaiser has been labeled a "New Thought leader on the Rise," by Café Truth. She's helped thousands of people worldwide through her private life coaching practice, articles, her bestselling book, meditation albums, workshops, courses, and her award winning website PlayWithTheWorld.com.

She's an inspirational author, speaker, travel journalist, teacher, and life coach who left her successful career in advertising several years ago to follow her heart to be a writer. She is the bestselling author of Find Your Happy, an Inspirational Guide to Loving Life to Its Fullest, and a six-time contributing author to Chicken Soup for The Soul.

Her work has been recognized in media outlets across the world such as Good Morning America, Good Day New York, Inside Edition, HuffPost Live, Health Magazine, and Australian Vogue, and she writes for MindBodyGreen, Huffington Post, Healing Lifestyles & Spas and The Daily Love. Everything Shannon does is to help you connect to your true self and unapologetically live your authentic purpose. She's currently finishing her next book Adventures for Your Soul (Penguin, May 2015). She lives in Portland, OR with her adventure buddy, her dog Tucker.

Visit her online at PlayWithTheWorld.com, Facebook, and Twitter.

Comments
Popular