Here's a quick and easy pasta dish that's gluten-free and dairy-free. It's perfect for the fall season and a wonderful way to get your fiber and protein in for a super speedy lunch or dinner!
Sun-dried Tomato and Garlic Pasta
- 12 ounces DeLallo gluten-free pasta (Full disclosure: I've worked with them before, and I haven't found anything better!)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 lbs. fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup plain hummus
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp. whole almonds
- 10 sun-dried tomatoes in oil (finely diced)
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and place pasta back in the empty pot. Add garlic and olive oil; cook for 3 minutes.
Add spinach, sea salt and pepper; cook for another 3 minutes, or until spinach is wilted.
Remove from heat; add in hummus and sun-dried tomatoes.
Transfer to a large serving bowl and top with almonds.
Photo Credit: Amie Valpone
To learn more about plant-based nutrition, check out our video course The Ultimate Guide To Plant-Based Nutrition With Rich Roll.