10 Essential Superfoods From The Paleo Diet

After a 25-year stint as a vegetarian, I very cautiously stepped into unknown territory as I gave the Paleo diet a shot in an effort to gain more energy, relieve anxiety, and balance hormones. Never did I foresee the day where I would be an advocate for bone broth and fermented cod liver oil. Does anyone ever see that coming? 

After three years of increased energy, focus, and health, these are the foods I've found that provide the most nutrition per bite and leave me feeling superhuman!

Photo Credit: Shutterstock.com

About the Author

Christie is currently enrolled at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition to become a certified holistic health coach. On a mission to help people find peace in their relationship with food, her program assists in optimizing performance, reducing stress, increasing energy, and moving mindfully. She works one on one with clients to meet their specific health goals through a variety of practices, including but not limited to, discussing nourishing foods, meal planning, grocery lists, recipes, and navigating restaurant menus.

Comments
Comments