After a devastating divorce in her mid-thirties, Monica Parikh woke up to a sad realization: An Ivy League education had failed to teach her the most important lesson of all—how to pick a compatible partner and have a healthy and happy relationship.
She spared no time or expense to uncover the most effective tools for dating, spending thousands of hours studying relationships, psychology, philosophy and spirituality. Then, she put these principles into practice—going on hundreds of dates with some of New York City’s most eligible bachelors. Along the way, she took copious notes, documenting what actually worked. Since then, she’s used these lessons to help hundreds of clients find love—and finally, truly love themselves.
These principles are magic. They not only make you a better dater, but a more inspiring friend, colleague and family member. To illustrate: A female corporate CEO enlisted Monica’s services. Her romantic life was a constant disappointment, and her work life was not much better. Monica taught her to eliminate defective mindsets and behaviors in favor of a new way of living. Now, she is happily cohabitating with a great guy. And, her employees actually like seeing her in the hallway. She said, “My world transformed. Instead of chasing money and success, I now cultivate relationships and connection—the only asset that guarantees positive returns.”
If, like her, you’ve struggled to make sense of love, or fuel attraction—this class is for you.
Are you ready to:
- Inspire attraction, romance and commitment with the best and healthiest partners?
- Rock your single life, as you emanate your happiest and most vibrant self?
- Flirt with confidence and ease, meeting eligible singles in the real world in real time?
- Create a powerful vision to manifest your dream partner?
- Raise your standards, inspiring your mate to his greatest potential?
- Adopt the counter-intuitive behaviors of the world’s best daters?
- Achieve romantic success without diets, gimmicks or psychological tricks?
While this class is aimed at women, it works just as effectively for men. If you’re ready to become the heroine (or hero) of your own love life, it’s time to get started.