Grilled Peach & Avocado Salsa (Vegan & Gluten-Free)
Last night, I wanted something healthy, super tasty, and quick to kick up my dinner. I picked up what was fresh, local and looked best in the market and then came up with this summer salsa! I thought it was delicious as-is, but if you like a little heat you could add some of your favorite spices. I topped my freshly grilled wild caught halibut with this salsa (and it was amazing!) but you can also use it over bean tacos, your favorite tortilla chips, grilled veggie quesadilla or veggie burger!
Hope you enjoy this medley of fresh summer flavors!
Grilled Peach & Avocado Salsa
Serves about 4
- 1 grilled organic peach, diced
- 1 grilled ear of corn, kernels chopped off
- 1 avocado diced
- 2 tablespoons of grilled onions, chopped
- ½ lemon
- salt & pepper to taste
- Place diced avocado in bowl and squeeze ½ lemon over it.
- Add diced/chopped peach, corn and onion.
- Salt & pepper to taste.
- Combine gently.
- Spoon over freshly grilled fish, like wild caught halibut, bean tacos or with your favorite tortilla chips!
Ready to learn more about how to unlock the power of food to heal your body, prevent disease & achieve optimal health? Register now for our FREE web class with nutrition expert Kelly LeVeque.