This is one of my most popular recipes, and it's a real crowd pleaser. I enjoy granola clusters with some coconut yogurt for a dense breakfast, and they make a tasty snack when you're on the go.
Chocolate Granola Clusters
Makes 5 cups
- 3 cup coconut flakes
- 2 cup almonds, cashews, pecans, walnuts, pepitas (preferably activated) roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 80 to 100g coconut oil or butter, melted
- 3 tablespoon rice malt syrup, optional
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 2 tablespoon raw cacao nibs
Preheat oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking tray with baking paper.
Combine all the ingredients, then spread evenly on the tray.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until golden, turning halfway through the cooking time. I like to bake mine until quite dark—the darker it is, the crunchier.
Remove from the over and allow to cool.