Chocolate Granola Clusters (Paleo, Vegan Recipe)
This is one of my most popular recipes, and it's a real crowd pleaser. I enjoy granola clusters with some coconut yogurt for a dense breakfast, and they make a tasty snack when you're on the go.
Chocolate Granola ClustersMakes 5 cups
- 3 cup coconut flakes
- 2 cup almonds, cashews, pecans, walnuts, pepitas (preferably activated) roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 80 to 100g coconut oil or butter, melted
- 3 tablespoon rice malt syrup, optional
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 2 tablespoon raw cacao nibs
Preheat oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking tray with baking paper.
Combine all the ingredients, then spread evenly on the tray.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until golden, turning halfway through the cooking time. I like to bake mine until quite dark—the darker it is, the crunchier.
Remove from the over and allow to cool.
Want to learn how to unlock the power of food to heal your body, prevent disease & achieve optimal health? Register now for our FREE Functional Nutrition Webinar with Kelly LeVeque.