Gwyneth on Food delivery...
"A friend of mine who lost her mother to breast cancer when she was young told me about how friends and neighbors from the community arranged to make meals for her father and siblings for an entire month. Each day an easy to refrigerate and re-heat dish arrived on their doorstep. If you don’t have the extra time, a great thing to do is order food from a food delivery service – food that will keep well in the refrigerator or in the pantry." GOOP recommends:
- The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying by Sogyal Rinpoche
- The Grief Recovery Handbook by John W. James and Russell Friedman
- Messages from My Father by Calvin Trillin
- "Michio Kushi’s books teach you a whole new and healthful way of eating that could make a drastic difference for people suffering from significant health problems and those seeking a better way of life altogether."
- "At Kushi Institute we aim to create meals which combine the greatest health benefits with sensorial delight, and as you will see below, these aspects are remarkably related."
You can check out the entire story at GOOP here.