Dr Oz: 6 Worst Meals in America
Looking to shed a few pounds or just eat healthier? In case you missed this on TV (like I did), you'll want to check out what Dr. Oz and restaurant critic, Andrew Knowlton, have to say about these six meals:
1. Breakfast Sandwich (Eggs, sausage and cheese, wrapped in a giant pancake. Plus butter, syrup, ketchup) - 973 mg of cholesterol
2. Chicken Burrito and Chips - Nearly 1,700 Calories.
3. Fish Encrusted in Parmesan Cheese with Side of Spicy Rice - 3,300 mg of sodium.
4. Pepperoni and Meatball Pizza - Full pizza approximately 953 grams of fat.
5. Pasta with Breaded Shrimp - 196 Grams of Carbs.
6. Ice Cream with Mix-Ins (candy, brownie, sprinkles, sauce) - 1,344 Grams of Sugar.
You can get the full scoop from Dr. Oz here.
Want to learn more about four diet & lifestyle changes you can make TODAY to eliminate chronic inflammation? Register now for our FREE Functional Nutrition Webinar with Dr. Vincent Pedre.