We all have habits and daily routines, but some of those habits can unconsciously keep us from reaching our goals.
As spring kicks in, I've started a personal fear cleanse and completely overhauled my life, starting with removing thought patterns, people and habits that no longer serve me. The results have been tremendous. I've lost weight, gained self-confidence and self-love. My career is flourishing, and I'm more present and peaceful in every area of my life.
If you want to be happy and healthy, consider giving up these 20 things:
1. Settling for something because you think it's the best you can get.
2. Changing yourself to get someone to like you.
3. Believing that your personal worth is tied to the number on the scale.
4. Trusting your head over your heart.
5. Worrying about your future.
6. Giving up on your dreams.
7. Believing other people’s opinions of you matter.
8. Clinging to expectations.
9. Judging and comparing yourself to others.
10. Avoiding your true feelings.
11. Letting your fear hold you back.
12. Talking badly about yourself to yourself and others.
13. Poor health habits and an unhealthy body.
14. Focusing on what you don't want.
15. Gossiping. Blaming. Manipulating.
16. Working too hard.
17. Staying in any situation that doesn't serve you.
18. Eating sugar.
19. Holding on to resentments.
20. Looking outside of yourself to find your happiness.