DIY: Make A Vitamin C Mask To Rejuvenate Your Skin!
Vitamin C has long been known for its anti-aging and antioxidant powers. And while there are plenty of brightening masks you can find stocked on the beauty shelfs, you can also make one with powders you have at home.
beauty & gut collagen+
The one-step beauty routine for youthful skin, healthy hair & strong nails, featuring vitamin C & E.*
Vitamin C not only fights free radical damage, but helps promote and stabilize collagen production—making it an essential ingredient if you want younger, healthier looking skin. With the addition of vitamin E this mask becomes even more powerful as the two antioxidants power each other up. You can also add a liquid Co-Q 10 pill to the mix. This is a fun and effective way to rejuvenate your skin.
People with sensitive skin should be cautious when using this mask because it is very stimulating. If you feel any kind of burning sensation, rinse the mask off immediately. Some tingling may occur due to the oxidation of the Vitamin C powder.
Vitamin C + E Mask
This antioxidant mask is so easy to make and use.
- 1 TBSP of powdered vitamin C
- 2 vitamin E liquid gel pills
- A few drops of water
- A small bowl
- A spoon
- Mix the ingredients together in the small glass bowl to make a creamy paste. You'll notice that immediately the mask starts to foam and form little bubbles.
- Using your fingertips, apply the mask to damp face and gently rub in circular motions over your entire face and neck, avoiding the eye areas.
- Let the mask sit on the skin for 5 to 10 minutes and then rinse with lukewarm water.
- Pat your face dry with a clean towel and tone. Then apply a moisturizer.