1. Brooklyn designer Samatha Pleet's 60's inspired one piece is made in a wind-powered factory in New York. ($165)
2. The Glamour Tie Back One Piece from Kelly B is the Little Black Dress of swimsuits: chic, sexy and a staple of your wardrobe. Made from 65% bamboo, 27% organic cotton, and 8% spandex. ($136)
3. Kelly B's Vienna String Bikini is made from 65% bamboo, 27% organic cotton, and 8% spandex. All of Kelly B's suits are also made in the USA. ($110)
4. Loyale's Hermosa Bikini is a feminine and flirty choice. Made from 100% organic cotton and low-impact dyes. Loyale products are always made in the USA and Loyale contributes 1% of annual profits to the green corps.
5. This Red Luna Bamboo Bikini is made of bamboo, organic cotton and 2% spandex, and lets you show off your yoga/Pilates sculpted body. ($92)
6. The Universal Suit by Nikster in one word: HOT (yes, in all capital letters HOT). This black bikini with convertible straps is made from bamboo and 5% spandex in the USA. ($80)
This post was written by Colleen