20 Characteristics Of Self-Love, The Greatest Love Of All
Self-love tends to get a bad rap today for being too self-centered or a too self-consuming behavior. This is a big misunderstanding.
The truest type of self-love is not the type that produces narcissism, vanity, selfishness, or an egotistical attitude, but is actually just the opposite. It's a type of love that liberates you to be the best you can be. This type of love allows you to exceed previous limitations. From a state of total self-love and acceptance you're generating the most effective energy of love. This love has a powerful impact on everyone you deal with throughout your day.
Below are 20 aspects of true self-love and the positive results this type of love brings back to you.
1. Self-love is appreciative of your journey, struggles, and determination to move forward and overcome.
2. Self-love respects your physical body and its absolute perfection.
3. Self-love understands, forgives, and honors your past for the lessons it has provided you.
4. Self-love understands that you cannot change the past, and can only make new, more empowered choices right now.
5. Self-love is grateful for the gift of life with all its ups and downs.
6. Self-love accepts the current circumstances and is appreciative of the knowledge every situation offers on how to begin powerful change.
7. Self-love results in a divine respect for who you are, which leads to respectful choices
8. Self-love understands that your existence is the self-evident proof that you matter in every moment.
9. Self-love trusts the process of life.
10. Self-love accepts the truth that all life presents is for you in some divine way.
11. Self-love provides a love that allows you to trust that life will bring you what you desire when the conditions are right.
12. Self-love provides you the patience and faith to wait for the conditions to be right.
13. Self-love allows you to be limitless in your dreams, hopes, and desires, and limitless in the actions you take to achieve them.
14. Self-love gives you a healing and comforting presence around others.
15. Self-love gives you the peace that is stronger than anyone’s negative comments.
16. Self-love gives you a knowledge that surpasses all fear.
17. Self-love is kind, gentle, forgiving, hopeful, optimistic, and energizing to the soul.
18. Self-love is kind, gentle, forgiving, hopeful, optimistic, and energizing to others.
19. Self-love is the greatest gift you can give yourself and your world each and every day.
20. Self-love is the greatest love of all.
In order to be your best self in your relationships—whether it's with a friend, family member, or partner—you need to FEEL your best, inside and out. Ready to learn more about how to become your most vibrant self? Register now for our FREE Functional Nutrition Webinar with Kelly LeVeque.