20 Characteristics Of Self-Love, The Greatest Love Of All
Self-love tends to get a bad rap today for being too self-centered or a too self-consuming behavior. This is a big misunderstanding.
The truest type of self-love is not the type that produces narcissism, vanity, selfishness, or an egotistical attitude, but is actually just the opposite. It's a type of love that liberates you to be the best you can be. This type of love allows you to exceed previous limitations. From a state of total self-love and acceptance you're generating the most effective energy of love. This love has a powerful impact on everyone you deal with throughout your day.
Below are 20 aspects of true self-love and the positive results this type of love brings back to you.
1. Self-love is appreciative of your journey, struggles, and determination to move forward and overcome.
2. Self-love respects your physical body and its absolute perfection.
3. Self-love understands, forgives, and honors your past for the lessons it has provided you.
4. Self-love understands that you cannot change the past, and can only make new, more empowered choices right now.
5. Self-love is grateful for the gift of life with all its ups and downs.
6. Self-love accepts the current circumstances and is appreciative of the knowledge every situation offers on how to begin powerful change.
7. Self-love results in a divine respect for who you are, which leads to respectful choices
8. Self-love understands that your existence is the self-evident proof that you matter in every moment.
9. Self-love trusts the process of life.
10. Self-love accepts the truth that all life presents is for you in some divine way.
11. Self-love provides a love that allows you to trust that life will bring you what you desire when the conditions are right.
12. Self-love provides you the patience and faith to wait for the conditions to be right.
13. Self-love allows you to be limitless in your dreams, hopes, and desires, and limitless in the actions you take to achieve them.
14. Self-love gives you a healing and comforting presence around others.
15. Self-love gives you the peace that is stronger than anyone’s negative comments.
16. Self-love gives you a knowledge that surpasses all fear.
17. Self-love is kind, gentle, forgiving, hopeful, optimistic, and energizing to the soul.
18. Self-love is kind, gentle, forgiving, hopeful, optimistic, and energizing to others.
19. Self-love is the greatest gift you can give yourself and your world each and every day.
20. Self-love is the greatest love of all.
Ready to learn more about how to unlock the power of food to heal your body, prevent disease & achieve optimal health? Register now for our FREE Functional Nutrition Webinar with Kelly LeVeque.