Super Vegan Nachos For Superbowl Sunday
The Superbowl is just around the corner. Here's a fun and easy recipe to serve at halftime!
Super Vegan Nachos
- 1 bag corn tortilla chips
- 1 bag GO Veggie! Dairy Free, Vegan Mexican Style Shreds
- 1 cup salsa verde
- 3/4 tsp. chili powder
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. hemp seeds
- 1 cup hummus
- 3/4 cup dairy-free coconut milk plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup finely chopped basil
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
Arrange tortilla chips in a large baking dish. Top with vegan Mexican cheese shreds, salsa, chili powder, hemp seeds and hummus. Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Remove from the oven and top with coconut milk yogurt, basil, sea salt and pepper.
Ready to learn more about how to unlock the power of food to heal your body, prevent disease & achieve optimal health? Register now for our FREE Functional Nutrition Webinar with Kelly LeVeque.