3 Stars' Favorite Eco-Friendly Baby Products

In honor of Earth Day tomorrow, celeb moms Keisha Whitaker (husband is Forest Whitaker), Rhea Durham (husband is Mark Wahlberg), and Marisol Nichols of ABC's The Gates, are sharing their must-have eco-friendly baby items with UsMagazine.com. Here are the highlights:

Rhea Durham - The model, 31, who has four children with Wahlberg, says her fave cleaning products are made by Seventh Generation. "I really feel that, in this time in the world, it is important to be more aware of your surroundings and of what we can do to be as healthy and conscious of ourselves, of others and of our environment," says Durham.

Keisha Whitaker - Married to Forest Whitaker, the writer, entrepreneur and mother of four, Keisha, 38, composts as well as recycles at home. "We turn off lights, turn down the air [and] wear sweaters instead of turning up the heat... We take our own personal water bottles with us to school and work," she adds. Glass beverage bottles by Lifefactory are free of known harmful chemicals including BPA, phthalates and PVC, making them a great substitution for throwaway plastic bottles.

Marisol Nichols - Marisol, 36, who currently stars on ABC's The Gates (and previously appeared on 24), swears by the book Clean House Clean Planet. "[It's] this brilliant book on how to make your own household cleaning detergents from all-natural ingredients... Considering my daughter puts absolutely everything she finds in her mouth, it helps me sleep easier knowing she has fewer chemicals around."

You can read the entire story at UsMagazine.com.

Rhea Durham image via CookieMag

Keisha Whitaker image via Janet Mayer/PR Photos/Exposay

Marisol Nichols image via Michael Kovac/FilmMagic/People

Related Posts

Your article and new folder have been saved!