Healthy Recipe: Get Your Greens Smoothie
Who knew it could be so easy and delicious to incorporate greens into your morning routine? Whole Foods Market did -- as they've provided us with this deliciously awesome and easy recipe.
- 1 ½ cups plain almond milk (or your favorite milk alternative)
- 1 ½ cups packed kale
- 1 ½ cups frozen berries (if using fresh, add some ice)
- 1 banana
- Optional: 1 date or some agave nectar for additional sweetness
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and serve.
For more delicious and healthy recipes, you can check out Whole Foods Market's Recipe Index.