Healthy Recipe: Get Your Greens Smoothie
Who knew it could be so easy and delicious to incorporate greens into your morning routine? Whole Foods Market did -- as they've provided us with this deliciously awesome and easy recipe.
- 1 ½ cups plain almond milk (or your favorite milk alternative)
- 1 ½ cups packed kale
- 1 ½ cups frozen berries (if using fresh, add some ice)
- 1 banana
- Optional: 1 date or some agave nectar for additional sweetness
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and serve.
For more delicious and healthy recipes, you can check out Whole Foods Market's Recipe Index.
Ready to learn more about how to unlock the power of food to heal your body, prevent disease & achieve optimal health? Register now for our FREE Functional Nutrition Webinar with Kelly LeVeque.