10 Most Inspiring People in Sustainable Food
Organic, local, and sustainable food is something of which we can never get enough. (Have you seen our NYC Food Guide, yet?) Here's a Top 10 list that Fast Company recently came out with, 'The Ten Most Inspiring People in Sustainable Food':
- Dan Barber, executive chef and co-owner of Blue Hill Farm
- Deborah Kane, Vice President of Food and Farms at Ecotrust
- Mike Yohay, CEO of Cityscape Farms
- Gary Hirshberg, CEO, Stonyfield Farm
- Roger Doiron, founder, Kitchen Gardeners International
- Jamie Oliver, chef
- Melanie Cheng, founder, FarmsReach
- Michael Pollan, author
- Dickson Despommier, Vertical Farms Project
- Robert Kenner, director, Food Inc
You can read the full article over at Fast Company here.
And do you want to learn more about four diet & lifestyle changes you can make TODAY to eliminate chronic inflammation? Register now for our FREE Functional Nutrition Webinar with Dr. Vincent Pedre.