Baked Sesame Kale Chips
Here are my “famous” Asian-inspired crispy kale chips!
Fire up your oven and your tastebuds, and, wherever you take them, may I recommend it’s not in a plastic bag? Enjoy!
- 2 bunches of curly kale (good for chips)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chili-infused sesame oil
- 2 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Wash and dry kale thoroughly. With scissors, remove stem (save for juicing?) and cut into roughly square inch pieces.
- In a large bowl, pour oils and sprinkle salt over kale pieces, covering thoroughly.
- On a baking sheet lined with wax paper, bake kale about 10-15 minutes, checking periodically. Edges can be brown but not burned.
Ready to learn more about how to unlock the power of food to heal your body, prevent disease & achieve optimal health? Register now for our FREE Functional Nutrition Webinar with Kelly LeVeque.