10 Reasons Why You Should Start Meditating
Scientific studies continue to confirm what yogis already know about meditation -- it positively alters our brain, and helps us deal with emotional turmoil, anxiety, and physical pain (it's better than morphine). Men's Health even said 'Goodbye Medication, Hello Meditation.'
If you've never practiced meditation, here are some really good reasons to learn how to meditate right now:
1. Lowers blood pressure
3. Elicits physical relaxation
4. Makes your brain stronger and helps you concentrate better
5. Lessens emotional tenacity
6. Improves breathing
7. Reduces stress and tension
8. Lessens the feeling of pain
9. Helps you develop the ability to reflect
10. _________________ (this one’s for you)
Oh, and meditation and sex are the same to your brain, too.
Still not sold?
Check out these before and after photos of people who meditated for a month.