If you want to start living a happy and healthy life, here are nine things that you should stop doing right now:
1. Stop feeling pity or sympathy for yourself because life has become so challenging.
2. Stop allowing yourself to play the “victim” when life doesn’t turn out like you imagined.
3. Stop thinking you are entitled to always feel comfortable during life changing decisions.
4. Stop being judgmental of yourself because you, your partner or boss doesn’t have all the answers about the future.
5. Stop relying on the rhetoric and hype of others in achieving your goals.
6. Stop thinking that your own knowledge, assumptions and perceptions of reality are the only valid basis for determining the answers to problems.
7. Stop running from the unknown and unexpected outcome – instead move closer to identify what new opportunities are available and what unforeseen dangers should be avoided.
8. Stop being fearful of abandoning people, places or things that have worked for you in the past. Life is all about change.
9. Stop being surprised by life’s surprises.
What do you think?