5 Beauty Tips Without Spending a Dime

Did you know that despite our economic crisis, Americans still spend more than 40 billion dollars a year on weight-loss and diet-related products? That's nearly the equivalent of the U.S. Federal Government’s annual budget for education. That doesn’t seem right. Why do we feel the need to spend so much of our hard earned money on dieting and losing weight? 

The truth is that many of us have problems with our body image. According to the National Eating Disorders Association, statistics show that more than 80% of women are dissatisfied with their bodies and 65% of young girls between the ages of 11 - 13 think they are too fat. To be honest, I can remember being a mature looking middle schooler and feeling insecure enough to start dieting. 

Luckily, I came to realize that true beauty is within. Humans come in all shapes and sizes so it’s ridiculous that we waste our money trying to look like a small percentage of society. Instead, we could be investing in the health and wellness of our bodies, minds and spirits. No gimmicks, discounts or money back guarantee. These beauty tips to help you look and feel your best are FREE: 

1. Stop negative self-talk immediately and pick your “Power Mantra.”

Listen to the way you talk to yourself and practice choosing a statement that makes you feel good. For instance, “I love my Self” always seems to work for me.

2. Find a healthy role model whose character you admire. 

They say: “You can’t choose a book by its cover,” yet we idealize celebrities for how they look. I suggest finding someone who you admire and celebrate his/her personality and achievements. Personally, I adore Oprah.

3. Give yourself a nutritional boost.     

If you want to feel your best, choose to eat a variety of colorful fruits and vegetables from the rainbow. GIve yourself the nutrients and energy you need to look and feel strong, powerful and beautiful.

4. Pump up your adrenaline. 

Create a healthy glow by increasing your heart rate and sweating for at least 15 minutes a day, maybe even outdoors. You’ll begin to notice brighter eyes and cheeks immediately!

5. Treat yourself to something special once a week.

Taking care of yourself is a great way to improve your self-esteem. Do something delightfully out of the ordinary on a weekly basis. It can be as simple as taking a nap under a tree or splurging on a pedicure. Don’t worry, you deserve it.

Explore More