5 Ways to Trust the Universe
Trusting that the universe is on our side is sometimes difficult to do. Here are five tips to help you out:
1. Pretend you don’t know it all. Be like a kid again and look at the world with awe and wonder, be curious with the little things and how things work. Avoid saying ‘oh, I know that’.
2. Suspend your judgement. If something isn’t going your way, just step back and avoid getting mad and frustrated and think to yourself, ‘there’s something much bigger happening in the background that I can’t see’.
3. Be open to the magic of life; be open to what’s going on around you without judging it as good or bad. By doing this you’ll start to see the synchronicity between events and things, and have lots of those little beautiful ‘aha’ moments.
4. Put worry aside. Worry only causes us to feel awful. How many times have you been so worried or stressed about something only to have it turn out ok? Remember that and trust everything will turn out OK again and again.
5. Don’t hold back on enjoying life because you’re waiting for some reason to enjoy it. The universe wants you to be happy now, so give up waiting and simply enjoy life. Trust the universe, that magical unseen force, is helping you all the time. Lie down on the grass and know that you are supported.