Top 5 Regrets People Have on Their Deathbed
We all have some regrets, right? Well, a nurse who spent years nursing the dying shared the top five regrets she heard from patients.
She tells the Empower Network, "When questioned about any regrets they had or anything they would do differently, common themes surfaced again and again. Here are the most common five..."
5. I wish that I had let myself be happier.
4. I wish I stayed in touch with my friends.
3. I wish I could better express my feelings.
2. I wish I didn't work so hard.
1. I wish I had more courage to be true to myself.
Establishing a regular meditation practice can drastically improve your health, and so can choosing the right foods. Ready to learn more about the power of food? Register now for our FREE Functional Nutrition Webinar with Kelly LeVeque.