Top 5 Regrets People Have on Their Deathbed
We all have some regrets, right? Well, a nurse who spent years nursing the dying shared the top five regrets she heard from patients.
She tells the Empower Network, "When questioned about any regrets they had or anything they would do differently, common themes surfaced again and again. Here are the most common five..."
5. I wish that I had let myself be happier.
4. I wish I stayed in touch with my friends.
3. I wish I could better express my feelings.
2. I wish I didn't work so hard.
1. I wish I had more courage to be true to myself.
Ready to learn more about how to unlock the power of food to heal your body, prevent disease & achieve optimal health? Register now for our FREE Functional Nutrition Webinar with Kelly LeVeque.