This recipe takes basic raw hummus to a whole new level with the addition of dill for a fantastic fresh twist, and nutritional yeast for a wonderful cheesy flavor.
- 1 zucchini, chopped (peel it if you don’t want the green colour but I love it personally!)
- 1 cup of sesame seeds, ground
- Juice of 1.5 lemons
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 3 tablespoons of nutritional yeast (or more for extra cheese flavour)
- 3 tablespoons of fresh dill
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
Blend all ingredients until smooth and creamy. Serve with vegetable crudités or wholegrain crackers, or use it as a delicious salad dressing or sauce for raw zucchini pasta.