As we move through autumn, I look to the grounding, seasonal foods that warm the heart and body. By giving apples a gentle Ayurvedic turn, you can enhance their natural nourishing qualities. Eaten as a snack or light breakfast, these baked apples will help calm you and expand your awareness.
These Nourishing Baked Apples Are Worlds Better Than Pie
November 4, 2016 — 9:45 AM
Elevated Spirit Baked Apples
- 4 red apples (I used Fuji)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon sacred ghee
- 1 tablespoon Moon Juice Spirit Dust
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- Wash and core apples. Place them on a cooking tray.
- Combine the coconut oil, ghee, and Spirit Dust in a small bowl.
- Gently pour the mixture into the apples. Sprinkle cinnamon on top.
- Bake at 375°F for 30 minutes or until the apples are cooked and tender.
- When done, remove the apples from the oven. Let them sit for 15 minutes. Enjoy warm.