These Nourishing Baked Apples Are Worlds Better Than Pie
As we move through autumn, I look to the grounding, seasonal foods that warm the heart and body. By giving apples a gentle Ayurvedic turn, you can enhance their natural nourishing qualities. Eaten as a snack or light breakfast, these baked apples will help calm you and expand your awareness.
Elevated Spirit Baked Apples
- 4 red apples (I used Fuji)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon sacred ghee
- 1 tablespoon Moon Juice Spirit Dust
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- Wash and core apples. Place them on a cooking tray.
- Combine the coconut oil, ghee, and Spirit Dust in a small bowl.
- Gently pour the mixture into the apples. Sprinkle cinnamon on top.
- Bake at 375°F for 30 minutes or until the apples are cooked and tender.
- When done, remove the apples from the oven. Let them sit for 15 minutes. Enjoy warm.
Want to know if you should you go Keto? Paleo? Whole 30? Deciding what to eat to feel your best shouldn’t be complicated. We’ve removed the guesswork to give you all the best nutrition tips & tools, all in one place. Ready to kickstart your health journey? We’re here to guide you.