My Miami Beach Playlist: Kino MacGregor
Miami Beach is home to multi-dimensional skies that seem to burn all sorts of hues into your consciousness. There is something magical about catching a glimpse of the sunrise view on my way to practice yoga that opens my mind to a deeper, more peaceful way of being. One thing that I've always felt strongly about is the idea that living a peaceful life includes a good sense of the fun, full bodied experience of all that is. For me music with a good beat and a great message carries me straight into the full embrace of all of life. These songs capture the feeling of living in this sandy beach town.
1. Freedom ~ George Michael (YouTube)
2. Cascades of Colour ~ Ananda Project (Amazon)
3. Breathe You In ~ Samantha James (Amazon)
4. Here I Am (Kaskade's Mix) ~ David Morales With Tamra Keenan (YouTube)
5. Brand New Day ~ Andy Caldwell (YouTube)
6. Sirens of the Sea ~ OceanLab (Amazon)
7. What Else Is There? (Trentemoller Remix) ~ Röyksopp (Amazon)
8. Tides Featuring Bajka (C's Movement #1) (Carl Craig mix) ~ Beanfield (Amazon)
9. Made of Love (Duderstadt Progressive Remix) ~ Ferry Corsten (iTunes)
10. Silence ~ Delerium (iTunes)
11. This Years Love ~ David Gray (iTunes)
Want to know if you should you go Keto? Paleo? Whole 30? Deciding what to eat to feel your best shouldn’t be complicated. We’ve removed the guesswork to give you all the best nutrition tips & tools, all in one place. Ready to kickstart your health journey? We’re here to guide you.