A Quick Quinoa Salad With Major Flavor You Can Eat All Week
This easy and delicious quinoa salad is made with fresh ingredients and takes under 30 minutes to make. The dressing is made with Asian-inspired ingredients, and it is the perfect side dish or main meal.
If you want to make this salad gluten-free, be sure to use tamari instead of soy sauce, and try to use organic if possible.
This salad is perfect when you need something quick or if you just want to keep things simple! But don't be fooled—this salad may be easy to make, but it tastes as if you spent all day preparing it.
It's also perfect for picnics, potlucks, or office lunches because it's easy to pack into a Mason jar and doesn't need to be super cold or warm to enjoy it.
Simply Easy Quinoa Salad
Serves 4 to 6 as a side
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- 1 cup organic edamame beans (shelled), if frozen, thawed
- ⅛ of a small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, diced
- 3 tablespoons tamari
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- ½ tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
1. Cook quinoa according to package instructions. Meanwhile, steam edamame until warmed through and tender.
2. Whisk together all dressing ingredients at the bottom of a large salad bowl.
3. Add all remaining ingredients (including cooked quinoa) and toss till mixed. Serve warm or chilled.