1. Prepare an 8-inch springform pan by tracing a piece of parchment paper and then cutting out the circle to fit the bottom of the pan.
2. Add crust ingredients to a food processor and turn on high until mixture resembles crumbs and when pressed between fingers sticks together.
3. Press crust mixture into base of springform pan and set in the freezer to chill while preparing the filling.
4. Cashews for filling should be soaked overnight. Place them in a food processor along with frozen blueberries, camu camu powder, raw honey, coconut cream, and lavender essential oil. Turn on high until creamy and smooth.
5. Smooth out on top of crust and place back in the freezer for about 4 hours to set.
6. To make the chocolate topping, whisk together the raw cacao powder, coconut oil, maple syrup, and sea salt on a small pot over medium-low heat until melted and blended well. Set aside.
7. Peel a grapefruit and slice in opposite direction of pieces. Place one slice on the middle of the cheesecake.
8. Place the matcha powder and about half the blueberries in a small bowl and gently shake until they are coated well and evenly.
9. Place cashews and blueberries on top of cheesecake and drizzle with chocolate. Finish by sprinkling with dried lavender.
10. Cut into 8 to 10 slices and enjoy.