A Healthier Frozen Margarita To Celebrate Cinco De Mayo
This is the perfect healthier cocktail to indulge in this Cinco de Mayo. The recipe includes water to offset the dehydrating properties of alcohol, so you’ll stay hydrated while drinking.
Strawberries and peaches sweeten the beverage naturally and provide a healthy dose of antioxidants. Happy Cinco de Mayo, friends!
Antioxidant-Loaded Frozen Margarita
- 3 ounces silver tequila
- 1 cup water
- 1½ cups frozen strawberries
- ½ cup peaches (fresh or frozen)
- 2 slices lime for garnish
1. Combine all ingredients in blender (except lime), and blend until smooth.
2. Garnish with lime slices, and enjoy.
Ready to learn how to fight inflammation and address autoimmune disease through the power of food? Join our 5-Day Inflammation Video Summit with mindbodygreen’s top doctors.