A Healthier Frozen Margarita To Celebrate Cinco De Mayo
This is the perfect healthier cocktail to indulge in this Cinco de Mayo. The recipe includes water to offset the dehydrating properties of alcohol, so you’ll stay hydrated while drinking.
Strawberries and peaches sweeten the beverage naturally and provide a healthy dose of antioxidants. Happy Cinco de Mayo, friends!
Antioxidant-Loaded Frozen Margarita
- 3 ounces silver tequila
- 1 cup water
- 1½ cups frozen strawberries
- ½ cup peaches (fresh or frozen)
- 2 slices lime for garnish
1. Combine all ingredients in blender (except lime), and blend until smooth.
2. Garnish with lime slices, and enjoy.
Want to learn how to unlock the power of food to heal your body, prevent disease & achieve optimal health? Register now for our FREE Functional Nutrition Webinar with Kelly LeVeque.