1. To make quinoa porridge, put 300 ml (10½ fl oz) water in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a gentle simmer and add the cinnamon, vanilla seeds, star anise, clove, and quinoa. Reduce to medium-low and simmer for 15 minutes, or until the quinoa is soft and cooked.
2. Add the coconut cream and continue to cook until thick and creamy. Stir in the honey and almond meal. Store in the refrigerator overnight.
3. Put the almonds and 300 ml (10½ fl oz) water in a container. Allow to soak overnight to activate the almonds.
4. To make the baked plums, preheat the oven to 345°F (175°C). Put the lemon zest, vanilla seeds, honey, and coconut oil in a medium bowl and combine to form a paste. Add the plums and stir to coat in the honey paste.
5. Scatter the rosemary leaves over a baking tray and spoon the plum mixture on top. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the plums are soft.
6. To serve, combine the quinoa porridge base and yogurt in a bowl. Top with the baked plums and sprinkle with the activated almonds and chia seeds.