This is called the super salad due to the amount of everyday superfoods that are in it. All these ingredients in one dish mean a big bowl contains vitamins A, B group, C, E, and K; carotenoids; manganese; glucosinolates; flavonoids; copper; selenium; iron; and fiber. And best of all, it tastes great.
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ½ garlic clove, minced
- Sea salt flakes
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 ounces kale leaves, finely sliced
- 3 ounces cabbage, shredded
- 1 medium carrot, grated
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled, and sliced
- 3 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- ⅔ cup blueberries
- 2 tablespoons goji berries or aronia berries, or a mixture
1. Whisk together the oil, lemon juice, honey, and garlic, and season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
2. Place the remaining ingredients in a salad bowl. Toss with the dressing and serve immediately.