1. Make the Curried Falafel: Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a large-rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and grease with oil. In a food processor, pulse onion and garlic until a paste forms.
2. Add chickpeas, lemon juice, curry powder, and salt; pulse until fully combined. Pulse in chickpea flour until fully combined (will look like very thick hummus). Rest for 30 to 40 minutes at room temperature to allow flour to absorb excess moisture.
3. Line a large-rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and grease with oil. Scoop 2 to 3 tablespoon-size rounds onto parchment; roll into balls. Bake for 25 minutes.
4. Make the dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients.
5. Make the kale salad: In a large salad bowl, massage kale until bright green and tender. Add carrots, cucumber, and dressing; toss to combine.
6. To serve: To bowls, add a bed of salad; top with a few falafel balls. Serve.