Each day leading up to Valentine’s Day, we’ll share a post in our Love, You series emphasizing your own personal growth in all your life’s relationships — regardless of their status. Here’s to finding warmth and wisdom in every moment on the journey, and learning to love yourself more along the way.
Whether it's a seventieth date or a second date, planning a Valentine's Day itinerary can be really stressful. Should the evening be calm and romantic? Fast-paced and fun? Somewhere in the middle? Well, while I can't plan your itinerary for you (sorry, guys), I can take one crucial element off your hands: the music.
This playlist does romance — minus the cheese — so you can get down to the business of wooing without worrying "Let's Get It On" might play next. (It won't. I promise.) So, take that extra time for a little yoga, a meditation session, or zone out in a hot bath. You should show yourself some TLC today, too.
1. You Don't Own Me — Grace, G-Easy
2. Begin Again — Purity Ring
3. Paradise Circus — Massive Attack
4. Fuel To Fire — Agnes Obel
5. The Bad in Each Other — Feist
6. Slow — Grouplove
7. Bridges — Broods
8. Inside The Idle Hour Club — Röyksopp and Robin
9. You Ain't Alone — Alabama Shakes
10. Criminal — Fiona Apple
11. Soon We'll Be Found — Sia
12. Girls Your Age — Transviolet
13. Icon Love — On An On
14. DNA — Clarity
15. Forever Bound — Von Grey
16. Sirens — Lola Marsh
17. Let It Go — Fe
18. You're The Best — Wet
19. Porcelain — Moby
20. I Found — Amber Run