My Yoga Practice Playlist: Mandy Ingber
This is the playlist I will be using at my FREE Yogalosophy Workout at The Grove in LA on Wednesday, May 4th. I just love this mix, and every time I have a new client it's the one that I play. It's very universal, and everyone seems to love it. For more of my playlists, visit my Music Lounge.
1. La Femme d'Argent ~ Air (Amazon)
2. If 6 Was 9 ~ Jimi Hendrix (Amazon)
3. Bittersweet Symphony ~ The Verve (YouTube)
4. Spiritual High ~ Moodswings & Chrissie Hynde (Amazon)
5. Be Thankful for What You've Got ~ Massive Attack (Amazon)
6. Sweet Thing ~ Van Morrison (YouTube)
7. Wild Horses ~ The Rolling Stones (Amazon)
8. Thank You ~ Led Zeppelin (Amazon)
9. Lay, Lady, Lay ~ Bob Dylan (Amazon)
10. Little Wing by ~ Jimi Hendrix (Amazon)
11. Moonlight Mile ~ The Rolling Stones (Amazon)
12. Purple Rain ~ Prince (Amazon)
13. Storm of Prayers ~ Craig Kohland & Shaman's Dream (Amazon)
Want to learn how to unlock the power of food to heal your body, prevent disease & achieve optimal health? Register now for our FREE Functional Nutrition Webinar with Kelly LeVeque.