My Yoga Practice Playlist: Mandy Ingber
This is the playlist I will be using at my FREE Yogalosophy Workout at The Grove in LA on Wednesday, May 4th. I just love this mix, and every time I have a new client it's the one that I play. It's very universal, and everyone seems to love it. For more of my playlists, visit my Music Lounge.
1. La Femme d'Argent ~ Air (Amazon)
2. If 6 Was 9 ~ Jimi Hendrix (Amazon)
3. Bittersweet Symphony ~ The Verve (YouTube)
4. Spiritual High ~ Moodswings & Chrissie Hynde (Amazon)
5. Be Thankful for What You've Got ~ Massive Attack (Amazon)
6. Sweet Thing ~ Van Morrison (YouTube)
7. Wild Horses ~ The Rolling Stones (Amazon)
8. Thank You ~ Led Zeppelin (Amazon)
9. Lay, Lady, Lay ~ Bob Dylan (Amazon)
10. Little Wing by ~ Jimi Hendrix (Amazon)
11. Moonlight Mile ~ The Rolling Stones (Amazon)
12. Purple Rain ~ Prince (Amazon)
13. Storm of Prayers ~ Craig Kohland & Shaman's Dream (Amazon)
Want to know if you should you go Keto? Paleo? Whole 30? Deciding what to eat to feel your best shouldn’t be complicated. We’ve removed the guesswork to give you all the best nutrition tips & tools, all in one place. Ready to kickstart your health journey? We’re here to guide you.