It's Charlie Chaplin's 122nd birthday today and Google is celebrating the comedic icon with a "Google Doodle" and a special video. But did you know that Chaplin was an inspirational quote machine? Here are eleven of my favorites:
1. "A day without laughter is a day wasted."
2. "We think too much and feel too little."
3. "You'll never find a rainbow if you're looking down."
4." A man's true character comes out when he's drunk."
5. "Imagination means nothing without doing."
6. "Laughter is the tonic, the relief, the surcease for pain."
7. "To help a friend in need is easy, but to give him your time is not always opportune."
9. "Nothing is permanent in this wicked world, not even our troubles."
10. "Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot."
11. "Like everyone else I am what I am: an individual, unique and different, with a lineal history of ancestral promptings and urgings; a history of dreams, desires, and of special experiences, all of which I am the sum total."
And here's a video celebrating Chaplin that Google put together:
Ready to learn more about how to unlock the power of food to heal your body, prevent disease & achieve optimal health? Register now for our FREE Functional Nutrition Webinar with Kelly LeVeque.