A 10-Song Playlist To Make You Happy RIGHT Now (Just In Time For Thanksgiving)
Whether your day started rough (maybe you realized you forgot to buy sweet potatoes — nightmare) or you just need a little extra help getting excited about the army of relatives shortly to appear at your door, a playlist full of good vibes might be just the pick-me-up you're looking for. These 10 songs are a guaranteed 36 minutes of awesome. And if you just played 'em on repeat all day, well, I wouldn't blame you in the slightest.
P.S. If a Spotify playlist is more your style, scroll to the bottom of the post!
1. Sweet Home Alabama - Lynyrd Skynyrd
2. My Church - Maren Morris
3. Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison
4. Dancing In The Street - Martha Reeves & The Vandellas
5. Rockin' Robin - Bobby Day
6. Sir Duke - Stevie Wonder
7. Colors - Genevieve
8. For A Better Day - Avicii
9. Hello - Allie X
10. In Harmony - Ásgeir