Though I love working out, jumping rope is definitely one of my all-time favorite exercises for a few key reasons:
- Jumping rope is a workout that you can do anytime, anywhere.
- Jumping rope can torch major calories.
- Jumping rope is one of the best low-impact, full-body workouts
- Jumping rope is a great go-to workout if you can't make it to the gym, or if you can't afford a gym membership
Now, those are just a few of the many reasons why I think jumping rope rocks — and truthfully I could go on and on about the awesomeness of jumping rope, but I'd rather get to the fun part, the actual jumping! So break out your jump ropes and click the video below, where I'll demo 18 beginner to advanced-level jump-rope moves that you can start practicing right now to burn major calories and tone up while also keeping your workouts fun and fresh!
- Get A Total-Body Workout With These 10 Moves
- A Quick 4-Minute Workout For When You Have No Time
- 5 Full-Body Exercises That Are Just As Effective As Burpees