Go ahead and add "breakups" to the list of things you outsource for a small fee.
Yup, you read that right. A new company — The Breakup Shop — will handle your breakup if you're willing to pay. With the tagline, "Bad relationship? Let us help you end it," and an option to "become a heartbreaker," their offerings are totally serious and pretty straightforward.
How does it work? The Breakup Shop offers the following services:
- Breakup text, $10
- Breakup letter (standard), $20
- Breakup letter (custom), $30
- Breakup phone call, $29
- Breakup email, $10
Come on, though. You were definitely raised better than this ... right?
Interested in ending a relationship without any outside help? Here are a few tips on the right (and wrong) way to do it:
- 10 Ways To Break Up Like A Decent Human Being
- How To Have A Drama-Free Breakup
- The One Thing Not To Do After A Breakup
- The Dos & Don'ts Of Breaking Up
Photo Credit: Stocksy