3 Simple Knife Techniques To Cut Vegetables Perfectly Every Time

When I teach private classes in peoples’ homes, so often I see their limited counter space packed to the gills with useless appliances and gadgets.

Perhaps this is less of an issue for you non-New Yorkers who aren’t dealing with shoebox-sized galley kitchens, but even if you have the luxury of a long kitchen island, it pays to keep things clean by investing only in the essentials.

By far your most important kitchen tools are your knives. And contrary to what all those skeevy cutlery salesmen may tell you on the phone, you don’t need a massive knife block to take care of all your cooking needs.

In the video below, I teach you how to master three simple knife techniques to help you prepare vegetable-packed dishes with ease.

For more skills to add to your healthy cooking arsenal, check out my video course, How To Make Healthy & Delicious Meals On A Budget & In A Time-Crunch.

Ready to learn more about how to unlock the power of food to heal your body, prevent disease & achieve optimal health? Register now for our FREE Functional Nutrition Webinar with Kelly LeVeque.

Phoebe Lapine

Recipe Developer & Best-Selling Author
Phoebe Lapine is a food and health writer, gluten-free chef, wellness personality, culinary instructor, and speaker, born and raised in New York City, where she continues to live and eat. On her award-winning blog, Feed Me Phoebe, she shares recipes for healthy comfort food and insights about balanced lifestyle choices beyond what’s on your plate. Her forthcoming memoir, The Wellness Project, chronicles her journey with Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis and how she finally found the middle ground between health and hedonism by making one lifestyle change, one month at a time. Connect with Phoebe on Instagram and Facebook for more creative clean recipes and inspiration.
View the class
Phoebe Lapine

Related Posts

Sites We Love

Functional Nutrition Webinar

Learn How To Eat Right For Your Brain

Sign up for mbg's FREE Functional Nutrition Webinar hosted by Dr. Mark Hyman, 11x NY Times Bestselling Author & Director of The Cleveland Clinic Center for Functional Medicine

Get Free Access Now Loading next article...

Your article and new folder have been saved!