1. Combine everything but turkey in a blender, and blend until smooth (about 2 minutes) to make a marinade. Place the turkey breast in a large freezer bag, with the marinade, and let the turkey marinate overnight in the fridge.
2. Then, roast in a 325°F oven until internal temperature reaches 165°, which takes about 40 to 60 minutes. Remove turkey from the oven and allow it to cool before cutting.
3. Once the turkey is out of the oven, turn it up to 400°F. Toss the vegetables in a large bowl with the oil, salt, and pepper to thoroughly coat.
4. Lay the vegetables out in a single layer, being careful not to crowd the pan (for better browning) — use two large cookie sheet pans, if necessary.
5. Place the vegetables in the oven to roast for about 20-30 minutes, or until well browned and fully cooked. Remove them from the oven and allow them to cool slightly.
6. To make salad, serve roasted vegetables and turkey over lettuce and top with dressing.
Salad dressing combos